Primary Chalkboard: Student Rewards - AWESOME Buttons

Student Rewards - AWESOME Buttons

Hi everyone,

I'm Valerie from All Students Can SHINE and I am SO happy to be here!

My school has a SUPERHERO theme that we use during the year. I love this theme because the kids really get into it and we have lots of fun with it! Last year, we had some great discussions about what makes us a hero. We also shared our personal 'super powers'. It was a great way to encourage the kids to find something good in everyone!

I made these super cute buttons that I plan on handing out to my students when they do something OUTSTANDING. They will be able to wear it all day and show everyone just how AWESOME they are! 
What better way to share their good news with everyone!



Come read all about it on my blog and grab yourself a copy for FREE!

 All Students Can SHINE Blog


 

5 comments:

  1. Those are super cute Val...I bet your students love them!
    :0)
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love this idea. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids love to wear anything that shows their accomplishments! How wonderful is this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! My students would love these!

    ReplyDelete